Monday, September 16, 2013

WANTED: Best Friend

I'm currently looking for someone to be my new best friend. Preferably someone who is kind and respectful, funny, loyal, and has similar interests. I want someone who is kind and respectful because they are just more enjoyable to be around, and you don't have to worry about them being mean to you. I also would like the person to be funny because laughter makes life much more enjoyable. A key to a good friendship is being trustworthy. So if the person shows that i can have there full trust, then i will gladly make them my best friend.As for interests Im looking for someone who loves football and will hang out with me on Sundays to watch the Pats. Also somebody who enjoys playing video games. And lastly, somebody who enjoys classic rock/ Rap music.

6 comments:

  1. I think these are very reasonable attributes you are looking for in a friend. I think i fit this criteria and hopefully you have the criteria to e mine. If you do lets e friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that we could be friends, we have the same qualities and I think it would be a good fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick you do a really good job on describing friendship. What you require from a best friend is respectable. who knows maybe we could be friends. If we don't end up being friends i wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this moment Im the most EXPERT (PROFETH) of Australia end one the best in the WORLD .
    I know every thing in F1, Cycling Euromobil Fior Italy 10 time WORLD champion. I know and have all document of Italian SOCCER 4 time Worl champion Tenis I just trow away (Novak Jacovic 5 yers of his recornd because of the covidid19 disgraifull he did in Melbourne this year. If he he belive in GOD cannot refuse to be vacinate like ME he suppost to be one of the first to sow as a ESAMPLE. I hope he will very soon decide to be vacinate to save his name as the BEST PLAYER all the time. I have a lot to say regardin COVIDID19 but at the momest plis publis in all Australia newspaper. Hi need to bring 3 ingetion to 85% as soon as possible were musk compulsory all the time. Musk to be pay by Canberra Prime Minister. Our Dollars at the moment is still groun very hight aganin most of all corrency in the world including the English pound E: hugocendron@gmail.com Preston Melbourne Vic Au 26-3-2022 Tank YOU VERY VERY MUCH GOD BLESS YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. NINO BORSARY WAS MY N1 Best friend we went at the cycling world champion ship in Italy in Bassano del Grappa e Giavera del Montello in 1985 I rapresented Australia as ASSINTAT end EXPERT to help MR BILL LONG 20 yeras president of Australia Professional Cycling wich I race for 15 year winning 45 race take part in 5 Melbourne to Warambool complete at 48 years hald in 5 hour and 56 minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IS OK NOW I NEED TO LOOK F1 BECAUSE AFTER THE 2ND TEST I ALREADY KNOW THE FIRST 3 TO 5 FINIX SUNDAY THE RACE GRAZIE TANKYOU VERY MUCH OSCAR PIASTRI WILL ONE FUTURE WORLD CHAMPION GEORGE RUSSEL (PERMITENDO) WITH A YEAR OF BAD LUCK

    ReplyDelete